http://www.oracleerpappsguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/New-Logo.png 0 0 Oracle ERP Apps Guide http://www.oracleerpappsguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/New-Logo.png Oracle ERP Apps Guide2011-02-20 13:09:002011-02-20 13:09:00Shared Entities in Oracle EBS
Shared entities can be referenced by multiple products. These entities allow you to define broad-level structures that help you to include members when implementing the E-business suite. Which business unit will own specific data in a shared entity is at the discretion of the compnay. Employee data is always owned by human resources, provided the E-business suite is installed.
- How to Define Custom Key Flexfield (KFF) in R12January 19, 2018 - 5:43 pm
- AutoLock Box Concepts In R12November 10, 2017 - 8:30 am
- R12 – java.sql.SQLException: Invalid column type in OAFSeptember 15, 2017 - 9:39 am
- How to Find Duplicate Row in OAF Page?April 26, 2017 - 5:17 pm
- How to Create DBC file in oracle apps R12 EBS?March 15, 2017 - 2:54 pm