http://www.oracleerpappsguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/New-Logo.png 0 0 Oracle ERP Apps Guide http://www.oracleerpappsguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/New-Logo.png Oracle ERP Apps Guide2012-03-16 17:02:002012-03-16 17:02:00Assign item to organization by ego_item_pub.assign_item_to_org API
This post will cover API ego_item_pub.assign_item_to_org used to assign item to an organization.
Step by step demonstration of code.
Please download attached file to use as sample code. This sample code assign single item at a time to single organization you can modify it for multiple items or multiple organizations at a time.
This API assigns a specific item to any inventory organization. The item to be assigned must already assigned to parent organization before running this API.
P_param1 pass inventory item id.
P_organization_id organization id to which you want to assign item
P_organization_code organization code of specific organization
Variables need to be assign values by you.
l_user_id your used id
l_resp_id your responsibility id
l_application_id application id
Get this information from fnd_responsibility table.
Running attached code I recommend to run it initially for some items and verify that these items are assigned to specific organizations.
- R12 – How to Delete Oracle AR TransactionsMarch 22, 2019 - 8:37 pm
- How to Define Custom Key Flexfield (KFF) in R12January 19, 2018 - 5:43 pm
- AutoLock Box Concepts In R12November 10, 2017 - 8:30 am
- R12 – java.sql.SQLException: Invalid column type in OAFSeptember 15, 2017 - 9:39 am
- How to Find Duplicate Row in OAF Page?April 26, 2017 - 5:17 pm