OM = Order Management Sales order form
SE = Shipping Transactions or execution form
1)Entered (OM): Order is saved but not booked
2)Booked (OM): Order is Booked.
3)Awaiting Shipping (OM): Order is booked but lines are not yet picked.
Navigating to Shipping Execution, the delivery line status flow is:
4)Not Ready to Release (SE): A delivery line may be in this status when it is interfaced manually into Shipping, is not scheduled and has no reservations. When lines are imported automatically from Order Management this status is not used
5)Released to Warehouse (SE): Pick Release has started but not yet completed. One of the reason could be allocation have not been pick confirmed. The Pick Release process creates a Move Order Header & Mover Order Line in Inventory. This is a common status for users that perform a two-step pick release process. This status indicates that inventory allocation has occurred however pick conformation has not yet taken place.
6)Ready to Release (SE): Order Line is booked and passed to shipping execution. The line is now eligible to pick Release.
7)Backordered(SE): The status of Backorderd is assigned to a line under the following circumstances.
8) Shipped (SE): The delivery line is shipped confirmed.
9) Confirmed (SE): The delivery line is shipped or backordered and the trip stops are open.
10) Picked (OM): Pick release is complete, both allocations and pick confirm
11) Picked Partial (OM): This status occurs when a delivery line is not allocated the full quantity during Pick Release and Ship Confirm has not occurred
12) Interfaced (SE): The delivery line is shipped and Inventory interface concurrent process is complete.
13) Awaiting Fulfillment (OM): When fulfillment set is used, Not all shippable lines in a fulfillment set or a
configuration are fulfilled
14) Fulfilled (OM): All lines in a fulfillment set are fulfilled.
15) Interfaced to Receivables (OM): The order is linked with Receivables and the invoice is created.
16) Partially Interfaced to Receivables (OM): This status is used in a PTO flow and indicates that the particular PTO item is required for revenue.
17) Closed (OM): Closed indicates that the line is closed.
18) Canceled (OM): Indicates that the line has been completely canceled. No further processing will occur for this line.