http://www.oracleerpappsguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/New-Logo.png 0 0 Oracle ERP Apps Guide http://www.oracleerpappsguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/New-Logo.png Oracle ERP Apps Guide2014-06-09 15:56:002014-06-09 15:56:00R12 - How to See the AP Invoices Interface from the Front end?
Let’s say Invoices are imported from External Systems – irrespective of the transportation layer / method. Instead of viewing the Interface tables in the back end – say AP_INVOICES_INTERFACE , AP_INVOICE_LINES_INTERFACE, they can be viewed in the front-end.
Responsibility – Payables Manager
Navigation – Invoices – Entry – Open Interface Invoices
Clicking on the above link, opens the below form ..
Open the Query-mode to view the Invoice in the Interface table
Above is the header line. Click on Lines to view the lines information.
This would avoid looking for Invoices by querying in the back-end.
- R12 – How to Delete Oracle AR TransactionsMarch 22, 2019 - 8:37 pm
- How to Define Custom Key Flexfield (KFF) in R12January 19, 2018 - 5:43 pm
- AutoLock Box Concepts In R12November 10, 2017 - 8:30 am
- R12 – java.sql.SQLException: Invalid column type in OAFSeptember 15, 2017 - 9:39 am
- How to Find Duplicate Row in OAF Page?April 26, 2017 - 5:17 pm