You have insufficient privileges for the current operation. Please contact your System Administrator.
You cannot run a page which is not Self Secured when the MAC fails.
In JDeveloper, go to menu Tools–>Embedded OC4J Server Preferences–>Global–>Startup–>Select Default Local IP Address.
Internet explorer has closed this webpage to help protect your computer
A malfunctioning or malicious add-on has caused Internet Explorer to close this webpage.
We were unable to return you to the page you were viewing. Internet Explorer has stopped trying to restore this website. It appears that the website continues to have a problem.
1) Take backup of jvm.dll located at c:Program FilesOracleJInitiator1.3.1.xbinhotspot directory. (Depending on JInitiator version you have)
2) Copy jvm.dll from C:Program FilesJavajre1.6.0_07binclient (or whichever highest version of jre you have) to c:Program FilesOracleJInitiator 1.3.1.xbinhotspot
3) Clear browser cache and also Oracle Jar cache
(Remove all files from c:documents and settings<username>Oracle Jar cache)
4) Close all the browsers and restart.
In case if you are unable to find the jvm.dll in that location or if the above solution didn’t work for you, you can download the working jvm.dll from here.
I hope your issue should have been resolved now !
We can use if condition directly by writing <?IF?> condition <?END IF?>
<?xdofx:if element_condition then result1 else result2 end if?>
if INVOICE_AMOUNT <3000 then ’Lower’
Ans: No 20 and 21 are not equal
Using OR Condition in XML RTF Template:
<?if:XMLfield=value1 or XMLfield=value2?> display value <?end if?>
<?if:sum(AVALUE)=0 or sum(BVALUE)=0?>0<?end if?>
- R12 – How to Delete Oracle AR TransactionsMarch 22, 2019 - 8:37 pm
- How to Define Custom Key Flexfield (KFF) in R12January 19, 2018 - 5:43 pm
- AutoLock Box Concepts In R12November 10, 2017 - 8:30 am
- R12 – java.sql.SQLException: Invalid column type in OAFSeptember 15, 2017 - 9:39 am
- How to Find Duplicate Row in OAF Page?April 26, 2017 - 5:17 pm