TDS Setup for suppliers in R12
- TDS Vendor type is used for categorizing vendors from TDS perspective.
- TDS Vendor type and TDS section code determines TDS rate and surcharge based on TDS thresholds defined
- We need to define two records here for each organization, one with location and another without location.
- Excise details are mandatory for manufacturing organization
- For trading organization, excise tab details should not be filled and trading information tab should be entered.
- Pan No, Tan No, Ward No are currently redundant and not used
- Only one tax calendar can be active at a time.
- Single – Applicable to a Single transaction
- Cumulative – In this case, TDS is applicable only when the cumulative purchases made from the supplier in one financial year exceeds specified limit i.e, Cumulative threshold amount.
- Oracle Financials for
– Implementation Guide India
- Oracle Metalink Docs
well done .Its very nice stuff which gives a backup for TDS set up for a beginner.
Thank you for sharing the knowledge…
When the invoice is validated, system will run a concurrent program which will create TDS invoice (Credit Memo) for the supplier and another standard invoice for the TDS authority.
Is there any setups we need to do create TDS Invoice,Credit Memo
Based on which basis those invoices is generating,,,,,,,,,,,,
Thanks & Regards
In the document, step#8. Create a Tax definition, I could not find this setup in R12.2.9 version EBS.
Could you please let me know how to define Tax Definition in Oracle R12 EBS.
We have 10 TAN number for our business, we do tax reporting based on the TAN number. Hence, I want to create the Tax rate TAN number wise where I can define specific TAX authority site for create the Tax Authority Invoice. Means I want to create TAN number wise TAX authority site and want to attached at tax rate level.
If anyone know about this setup, could you please help in the same.
Looking forward hearing from you on this requirement.