This page has five subtabs:
- Party Relationships
- Tax Profile
- view and update an account:
- view and update an account site
- create an account
- create an account site
Use the Profile subtab of the Customer Overview page to add and update the profiles of existing customers.
Tax Registration Number
- The customer’s unique taxpayer registration number, also known as the VAT number.
- Oracle Receivables prints this number on customer invoices.
- Receivables provides country-specific validation of the tax registration number.
- Displays the credit classification for a particular profile class.
- Indicates who is responsible for monitoring the creditworthiness of the account and for assisting in the resolution of credit-related issues.
- Specifies how often to review the credit status of the customer account. For example, you can specify that the creditworthiness of the account is reviewed each month.
Customer Communication Information:
Use the Communication subtab of the Customer Overview page to enter and update contact information, such as phone numbers, e-mail addresses, and URLs, of existing customers.
Use the Party Relationship subtab of the Customer Overview page to define, view, and update relationships among existing customers (parties), using predefined relationship types and roles.
Note: Relationship types and roles are defined using Oracle Trading Community Architecture Relationship Manager.
Relationship Role: Describes the role that an entity plays in a relationship.
Customer Tax Profiles:
Use the Tax Profile subtab of the Customer Overview page to set up, view, and update tax profiles for your customers.