Oracle Application:Data Model
- It is Public Schema.
- The APPS schema is an ORACLE schema that has access to the complete Oracle Applications data model. It is analogous to the SYSTEM schema, which has access to the entire database.
- AutoInstall creates the necessary grants and synonyms between the schemas.
- Oracle Applications responsibilities connect to an APPS schema.
- There is one APPS schema for every product installation group.
- It consists of a collection of public synonym of all the objects of all the schemas in the Application database. All the Procedures, Functions and Packages created must be stored in this Schema.
This is a special Schema consists of the files starts with FND, ALR, WF and AD.
This schema is a collection of public synonyms of all FND Tables, which are used for User verification. This is the Gate Way User ID of Oracle Applications.
Few Other Base Product Schemas:
- GL ( General Ledger )
- INV ( Inventory)
- AP ( Accounts Payables)
- APPLSYS ( Application Object Library)
- ALR ( Alerts)
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!