http://www.oracleerpappsguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/New-Logo.png 0 0 Oracle ERP Apps Guide http://www.oracleerpappsguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/New-Logo.png Oracle ERP Apps Guide2011-11-29 01:27:002011-11-29 01:27:00Database Objects
Some of the objects that are part of the relational database produced by Oracle and that are used in the functions just mentioned are as follows:
- Tables, views, and synonyms Used to store and access data. Tables are the basic unit of storage in Oracle. Views logically represent subsets of data from one or more tables. Synonyms provide alternate names for database objects.
- Indexes and the Oracle RDBMS Used to speed access to data.
- Sequences Used for generating numbers for various purposes.
- Triggers and integrity constraints Used to maintain the validity of data entered.
- Privileges, roles, and profiles Used to manage database access and usage.
- Packages, procedures, and functions Application PL/SQL code used in the database.