Build simple search page in OA Framework
- Check the option for generating an Entity Object Class. In the Generate Methods box, opt to generateAccessors, a Create Method and a Remove Method.
- Right click on project à New à Web Tier à OA Components à Page
- Give the Page Name as EmpSearchPG and package as “xxhci.oracle.apps.custom.LabExamples.webui”
- Select region1 page from Structure Window and change its properties as
ID à PageLayoutRN
- Select the AM Definition as ‘xxhci.oracle.apps.custom.LabExamples.server.XxhciOafTrngEmpTabAM’
- Give a Window Title as ‘Employees Search Window’
- Give a Title as ‘Employees’
- Right click on PageLayoutRN à New à Region. Set the properties of the new region as
ID à QueryRN
- Select the Region Style as ‘query’ and Construction Mode as ‘resultBasedSearch’.
- Right click on QueryRN region on structure navigator à New à Region using wizard.
- Select the AM and VO which we have created in earlier steps as shown in below figure.
- OA Framework automatically renders both the Simple and Advanced search regions based on the designated queryable items in the associated table.
- The search regions automatically include both a Go and a Clear button.
- OA Framework automatically executes the underlying search when the user selects the Go button.
- OA Framework automatically renders both the Simple and Advanced search regions based on the corresponding Simple search and Advanced search regions that you define and specify as named children of the query region.
- The search regions automatically include a Go button. In addition, the Advanced search region includes a Clear button.
- OA Framework automatically executes the underlying search when the user selects the Go button. However, developers must explicitly define mappings between items in the Search panel and items in the table region.
- The Search regions are rendered based on the Simple Search and Advanced Search regions that you define and specify as named children of the query region.
- You must implement your own Go button in this mode.
- The underlying search must be executed by the developer.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!