http://www.oracleerpappsguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/New-Logo.png 0 0 Oracle ERP Apps Guide http://www.oracleerpappsguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/New-Logo.png Oracle ERP Apps Guide2011-03-20 11:37:002011-03-20 11:37:00Frequently Asked Questions in Assets
1. What are the different ways of adding assets in FA?
2. How do we depreciate Assets in Oracle Applications?
3. What is the significance of asset books in FA? Types?
4.What is ment by retire asset? How do we retire assets in Oracle applications?
5. What are the various Journal Entries generated through fixed assets
6.At what level FA is implemented?
7.What is the profile used to secure asset register?
8.What are the asset types in FA Module?
9.What are the different calendars used in FA Module?
10.Is FA Supports Multi _org?
11.What is ment by Roll back depreciation?
12.What are the mandatory flexfiels used in FA?
13.What are the depreciation methods used in FA module?
14.What is ment by prorate convention?
15.What is the use of allow amortized changes check box?
16.What is the difference between Quick addition and detail addition?
17.What is ment by projection?
18.What is ment by what-if analysis?
19.What is ment by leased asset?
20.What is ment by depreciation override? Can we override depreciation?
21.What is ment by physical inventory reconciliation?
22.Tell me something about asset insurance?
23.What is ment by asset revaluation?
24.In prepare mass additions window what are available Q names?
25.what is the difference between initial mass copy and periodic mass copy?
26.what is internal retairment?
27.What experience do you have in FA Module Implementation?
28.What do you know about FA to GL cycle?
- R12 – How to Delete Oracle AR TransactionsMarch 22, 2019 - 8:37 pm
- How to Define Custom Key Flexfield (KFF) in R12January 19, 2018 - 5:43 pm
- AutoLock Box Concepts In R12November 10, 2017 - 8:30 am
- R12 – java.sql.SQLException: Invalid column type in OAFSeptember 15, 2017 - 9:39 am
- How to Find Duplicate Row in OAF Page?April 26, 2017 - 5:17 pm