http://www.oracleerpappsguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/New-Logo.png 0 0 Oracle ERP Apps Guide http://www.oracleerpappsguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/New-Logo.png Oracle ERP Apps Guide2011-03-20 11:26:002011-03-20 11:26:00Recurring Journals in GL
Define recurring journal formulas for transactions that you repeat every accounting period, such as accruals, depreciation charges, and allocations. Your formulas can be simple or complex. Each formula can use fixed amounts and/or account balances, including standard, end-of-day, or average balances, actual or budget amounts, statistics, and period-to-date or year-to-date balances from the current period, prior period, or same period last year. You can quickly create new recurring formulas by copying and modifying existing formulas.
You can use recurring journals to create three types of journal entries:
Skeleton Journal Entries: Skeleton entries affect the same accounts each period, but have different posting amounts. After you generate skeleton journal entries, you can edit the unposted journal batch using the Enter Journals form and enter the journal line amounts.
Skeleton journal entries are useful with statistical information whenever you want to record journals for actual transactions based on statistical amounts, such as headcount, units sold, inflation rates, or other growth factors. For example, if you want to enter headcount for each cost center every period, you can define a skeleton entry with your headcount accounts. After you generate the skeleton entries, enter the actual headcount amounts before posting the batch.
Standard Recurring Journal Entries: Standard recurring journal entries use the same accounts and amounts each period.
Recurring Journal Formula Entries: Formula entries use formulas to calculate journal amounts that vary from period to period.
- How to Setup for E-Business Suite Tax on Payable Invoices in R12 on
- How to View/Access Other User Concurrent Request in Oracle Apps R12 on
- Oracle E-Business Suite Free Access Practice Instance on
- Hierarchical Trees Developement Using Oracle Forms Builder on
- Accounting setup in Oracle General Ledger – R12 on
- R12 – How to Delete Oracle AR TransactionsMarch 22, 2019 - 8:37 pm
- How to Define Custom Key Flexfield (KFF) in R12January 19, 2018 - 5:43 pm
- AutoLock Box Concepts In R12November 10, 2017 - 8:30 am
- R12 – java.sql.SQLException: Invalid column type in OAFSeptember 15, 2017 - 9:39 am
- How to Find Duplicate Row in OAF Page?April 26, 2017 - 5:17 pm