http://www.oracleerpappsguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/New-Logo.png 0 0 Oracle ERP Apps Guide http://www.oracleerpappsguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/New-Logo.png Oracle ERP Apps Guide2011-03-19 11:34:002011-03-19 11:34:00Frequently Asked Questions in Purchasing
1. Define Requition?
2. What are the types of requitions?
3. What is the use of requition template?
4. What is the procedure for qequition import?
5. What is ment by RFQ?
6. What are the types of RFQ”S?
7. What is ment by quatation and quotation analysis?
8. What is ment my PO?
9. What are the types of PO?
10. What are the types of receipts?
11. What is ment by receipt routing?
12. What is the purpose of receiving transactions?
13. What is ment by receipt routing? Types?
14. What is the use of auto creat?
15. What is ment by pay on receipt auto invoice?
16. What do you mean by controlling buyers workload?
17. What is Matching? What are the various methods of matching?
18. What is the use of defining security hierarchy?
19. What is the difference between accrue at period end and accrue on receipt?
20. Why are expenses items typically accrued at period end, and why are inventory items always accrued on receipt?
- R12 – How to Handle NULL for :$FLEX$.VALUE_SET_NAME In Oracle ERPAugust 25, 2023 - 1:20 pm
- R12 – How to Delete Oracle AR TransactionsMarch 22, 2019 - 8:37 pm
- How to Define Custom Key Flexfield (KFF) in R12January 19, 2018 - 5:43 pm
- AutoLock Box Concepts In R12November 10, 2017 - 8:30 am
- R12 – java.sql.SQLException: Invalid column type in OAFSeptember 15, 2017 - 9:39 am