To run or execute the Oracle API from the back-end, we need to Initialize the Apps first.
We have API to Initialize the Apps.
To initialize apps using the API, we need to pass few IN parameter values.
The following is the script prepared to initialize apps based on the
Application, User-name and Responsibility name given.
l_appl_name VARCHAR2 (100) := 'PA';
l_user_name VARCHAR2 (100) := 'OPERATIONS';
l_resp_name VARCHAR2 (200)
:= 'Projects, Vision Operations (USA)';
-- To get the Application ID of given Application.
WHERE application_short_name = l_appl_name;
-- To get the User ID information of given user
WHERE user_name = l_user_name;
-- To get the Resp ID information of the given responsibility.
WHERE responsibility_name = l_resp_name AND application_id = l_appl_id;
--Initialixze the Application to use the API.
fnd_global.apps_initialize (l_user_id, l_responsibility_id, l_appl_id);
I Hope the above script would help understanding about the Initializing the Apps API.
http://www.oracleerpappsguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/New-Logo.png 0 0 Oracle ERP Apps Guide http://www.oracleerpappsguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/New-Logo.png Oracle ERP Apps Guide2011-10-18 21:47:002011-10-18 21:47:00Initialize Apps,
- How to Setup for E-Business Suite Tax on Payable Invoices in R12 on
- How to View/Access Other User Concurrent Request in Oracle Apps R12 on
- Oracle E-Business Suite Free Access Practice Instance on
- Hierarchical Trees Developement Using Oracle Forms Builder on
- Accounting setup in Oracle General Ledger – R12 on
- R12 – How to Delete Oracle AR TransactionsMarch 22, 2019 - 8:37 pm
- How to Define Custom Key Flexfield (KFF) in R12January 19, 2018 - 5:43 pm
- AutoLock Box Concepts In R12November 10, 2017 - 8:30 am
- R12 – java.sql.SQLException: Invalid column type in OAFSeptember 15, 2017 - 9:39 am
- How to Find Duplicate Row in OAF Page?April 26, 2017 - 5:17 pm