- Tables, views, and synonyms Used to store and access data. Tables are the basic unit of storage in Oracle. Views logically represent subsets of data from one or more tables. Synonyms provide alternate names for database objects.
- Indexes and the Oracle RDBMS Used to speed access to data.
- Sequences Used for generating numbers for various purposes.
- Triggers and integrity constraints Used to maintain the validity of data entered.
- Privileges, roles, and profiles Used to manage database access and usage.
- Packages, procedures, and functions Application PL/SQL code used in the database.
http://www.oracleerpappsguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/New-Logo.png 0 0 Oracle ERP Apps Guide http://www.oracleerpappsguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/New-Logo.png Oracle ERP Apps Guide2011-11-29 01:27:002011-11-29 01:27:00Database Objects
Some of the objects that are part of the relational database produced by Oracle and that are used in the functions just mentioned are as follows:
- How to Setup for E-Business Suite Tax on Payable Invoices in R12 on
- How to View/Access Other User Concurrent Request in Oracle Apps R12 on
- Oracle E-Business Suite Free Access Practice Instance on
- Hierarchical Trees Developement Using Oracle Forms Builder on
- Accounting setup in Oracle General Ledger – R12 on
- R12 – How to Delete Oracle AR TransactionsMarch 22, 2019 - 8:37 pm
- How to Define Custom Key Flexfield (KFF) in R12January 19, 2018 - 5:43 pm
- AutoLock Box Concepts In R12November 10, 2017 - 8:30 am
- R12 – java.sql.SQLException: Invalid column type in OAFSeptember 15, 2017 - 9:39 am
- How to Find Duplicate Row in OAF Page?April 26, 2017 - 5:17 pm