I have faced several issues with the EBS XML Reports esp. during or after Output Post processing.
Issue# 1- Concurrent Request completed with Warning and timed out
Concurrent Request completed with Warning and in the log file says the request timed out.
Go to System Administrator -> Profile -> System
Make the Profile Concurrent: OPP Process Timeout to 10800.
This issue comes when the OPP is timed out to publish the output. The time out will be based upon the value in the profile. For e.g. if the value set at this profile is 600 it means the program waits for 10 mins (600/60) and if OPP does not publish the output within this time then it will timed out. Having higher value i.e. 10800 which is 3 hours will solve most of the issues that may cause due to high volume of the data.
Issue# 2- Concurrent Request completed with Error with Java Heap Space.
This is very common issue when size of the XML is huge and OPP fails to publish the data it will generate this error.
One way to fix this issue is to see how many Active OPP Services is running on the server. We had this issue for one of my client and by increasing the number of OPP Services from 4 to 8 solves this issue.
System Administrator -> Concurrent ->Manager ->Administer
Click on Output Post Processor and then click Processes.
http://www.oracleerpappsguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/New-Logo.png 0 0 Oracle ERP Apps Guide http://www.oracleerpappsguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/New-Logo.png Oracle ERP Apps Guide2014-01-22 11:40:002016-09-21 17:52:01How to Solve Concurrent Program Output Post Processor(OPP) Issue in R12
Output Post Processor is very common term used in the Oracle Apps terminology which is used to publish the XML content to PDF/Excel etc.
- How to Setup for E-Business Suite Tax on Payable Invoices in R12 on
- How to View/Access Other User Concurrent Request in Oracle Apps R12 on
- Oracle E-Business Suite Free Access Practice Instance on
- Hierarchical Trees Developement Using Oracle Forms Builder on
- Accounting setup in Oracle General Ledger – R12 on
- R12 – How to Delete Oracle AR TransactionsMarch 22, 2019 - 8:37 pm
- How to Define Custom Key Flexfield (KFF) in R12January 19, 2018 - 5:43 pm
- AutoLock Box Concepts In R12November 10, 2017 - 8:30 am
- R12 – java.sql.SQLException: Invalid column type in OAFSeptember 15, 2017 - 9:39 am
- How to Find Duplicate Row in OAF Page?April 26, 2017 - 5:17 pm