Develop Custom Forms in Oracle Applications
Overview of the Template Form
- References to object groups: The template form contains platform–independent references to predefined standard object groups in the APPSTAND form(STANDARD_PC_AND_VA,STANDARD_TOOLBAR, and STANDARD_CALENDAR).
- Libraries: The template form contains platform–independent attachments of several libraries (including FNDSQF, APPCORE, and APPDAYPK).
- Special triggers: The template form contains several form–level triggers with required code. These are responsible for standard the behavior of the form.
- Predefined Program Units: The template form contains predefined program units that include a spec and a body for the package APP_CUSTOM, which contains default behavior for window opening and closing events.
- Applications Color Palette: The template form contains the application color palette. This gives the forms developed using the template form the look and feel of Oracle applications.
- Many referenced objects (from the object groups) that support the Calendar, the toolbar, alternative regions, and the menu. These objects include LOVs, blocks, parameters, and property classes, and so on.
- The TEMPLATE form contains sample objects that can be seen as examples for the expected layout cosmetics. These samples can be completely removed from theform later as they are only examples and are not required. The following objects are the samples and can be removed:
- Blocks: BLOCKNAME, DETAILBLOCK
- Window: BLOCKNAME
- Canvas–view: BLOCKNAME
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!