http://www.oracleerpappsguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/New-Logo.png 0 0 Oracle ERP Apps Guide http://www.oracleerpappsguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/New-Logo.png Oracle ERP Apps Guide2012-03-04 09:56:002012-03-04 09:56:00Create Trace File for Concurrent Program
If your program is taking time to complete, then the best way to know what is causing the problem is by creating a trace file.
System Administrator(R) –> Concurrent –> Program –> Define
Query for the concurrent program and check enable trace button.
Now when the concurrent program is executed the trace file is created in the udump directory. The path of udump directory can be found by executing following query.
select * from v$parameter
where name like ‘%user_dump_dest%’
The trace file can be converted to a readable format by running a tkprof command over the trace file.
tkprof [trace_file_name] [new_file_name]
The TKPROF program can be used to format the contents of the trace file and convert it into a readable output file.
TKPROF can also be used to generate Explain Plan for the queries.
I will create a seperate post to discuss various options available with TKPROF.
- How and When COGS account hit for transactions on
- How to Setup for E-Business Suite Tax on Payable Invoices in R12 on
- How to View/Access Other User Concurrent Request in Oracle Apps R12 on
- Oracle E-Business Suite Free Access Practice Instance on
- Hierarchical Trees Developement Using Oracle Forms Builder on
- R12 – How to Delete Oracle AR TransactionsMarch 22, 2019 - 8:37 pm
- How to Define Custom Key Flexfield (KFF) in R12January 19, 2018 - 5:43 pm
- AutoLock Box Concepts In R12November 10, 2017 - 8:30 am
- R12 – java.sql.SQLException: Invalid column type in OAFSeptember 15, 2017 - 9:39 am
- How to Find Duplicate Row in OAF Page?April 26, 2017 - 5:17 pm