http://www.oracleerpappsguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/New-Logo.png 0 0 Oracle ERP Apps Guide http://www.oracleerpappsguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/New-Logo.png Oracle ERP Apps Guide2012-03-16 17:23:002012-03-16 17:23:00How to Define Oracle Inventory Organization
Optional step before defining inventory organization
1. Now In Inventory responsibility navigate to
Setup -> Organizations -> Organizations
Enter organization name and type from pre defined list.
In this case this organization is defined as Master Org.
2. To define a location navigate to
Setup -> Organizations -> locations
There are two options for scope Global and Local
Global: If global selected then this location will be available for all modules.
After entering name and description move to address details tab.
3. Choose your address style as address styles are defined according to your country.
Enter remaining details and save you work.
4. Now select location ORK Locations in organization definition form.
Save your work as it is required before proceeding to next step.
In classification tab select inventory organization from list of values and check it.
5. Now click on others to add additional organizational information.
- Ankita T on Oracle Procure to Pay (P2P) and Order To Cash(O2C) Cycles
- Raghu on Oracle E-Business Suite 12 Free Vision Instance
- Danny on Inventory Organization and corresponding Operating Unit, Ledger and Legal Entity
- balram Katre on TDS Setup for suppliers in R12
- Velmurugan on HZ tables in Oracle Receivables
- R12 – How to Delete Oracle AR TransactionsMarch 22, 2019 - 8:37 pm
- How to Define Custom Key Flexfield (KFF) in R12January 19, 2018 - 5:43 pm
- AutoLock Box Concepts In R12November 10, 2017 - 8:30 am
- R12 – java.sql.SQLException: Invalid column type in OAFSeptember 15, 2017 - 9:39 am
- How to Find Duplicate Row in OAF Page?April 26, 2017 - 5:17 pm
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!