Creating Custom Deletion Constraints
To create a custom deletion constraint:
1. Navigate to the Deletion Constraints window:
2. Enter a name for the deletion constraint.
3. Indicate whether the constraint is enabled. An enabled deletion constraint means that it is in effect when the delete concurrent program runs.
4. Select what kind of delete entity the constraint applies to: item, bill, routing, component, or operation.
5. Enter the SQL Select Statement that the delete concurrent program is to execute. You cannot update SQL statements for predefined deletion constraints.
6. Indicate whether to delete if there are rows found or no rows found by the SQL Select Statement
7. Enter a failure message from Oracle Application Object Library’s message dictionary to display if the delete fails.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!