http://www.oracleerpappsguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/New-Logo.png 0 0 Oracle ERP Apps Guide http://www.oracleerpappsguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/New-Logo.png Oracle ERP Apps Guide2012-01-07 12:55:002012-01-07 12:55:00Defining Account Aliases
An account alias is an easily recognized name or label representing a general ledger account number. You can view, report, and reserve against an account alias. During a transaction, you can use the account alias instead of an account number to refer to the account.
- Ankita T on Oracle Procure to Pay (P2P) and Order To Cash(O2C) Cycles
- Raghu on Oracle E-Business Suite 12 Free Vision Instance
- Danny on Inventory Organization and corresponding Operating Unit, Ledger and Legal Entity
- balram Katre on TDS Setup for suppliers in R12
- Velmurugan on HZ tables in Oracle Receivables
- R12 – How to Delete Oracle AR TransactionsMarch 22, 2019 - 8:37 pm
- How to Define Custom Key Flexfield (KFF) in R12January 19, 2018 - 5:43 pm
- AutoLock Box Concepts In R12November 10, 2017 - 8:30 am
- R12 – java.sql.SQLException: Invalid column type in OAFSeptember 15, 2017 - 9:39 am
- How to Find Duplicate Row in OAF Page?April 26, 2017 - 5:17 pm
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!