• Primary Pay – Default pay site for invoice entry and import.
• Purchasing – You can create purchase orders for the site.
• RFQ Only – You can create request for quotations in Purchasing for the site. You cannot
create purchase orders for an RFQ Only site.
• Procurement Card – You can purchase goods or services using a procurement card.
• Primary Pay – If a supplier has multiple pay sites, one can be designated as the primary.The primary pay site defaults in the Invoices window, helping to speed the invoice entry process. Also, Payables Open Interface Import uses this site when it imports an external invoice with no specified site.
• Defaults reduce data entry by providing default values based on corporate policy.
Optional defaults (especially the higher level ones) should be left blank if you frequently override them.
• Purchase order matched invoices will receive defaults from the purchase order you specify when you match. Note: Changes to default values affect only new records, not existing records. For example, if
payment terms in the Payables Options window are reset to Net 15 from Net 30, new suppliers will have a default of Net 15. Existing suppliers will have terms of Net 30.
• Manual entry: Manually enter invoices in the Invoice Gateway and Invoices windows.
• Import: The Payables Open Interface Import program imports invoices from the Payables Open Interfaces table. This table is loaded by many sources including invoices entered online by suppliers in iSupplier Portal, invoices sent by suppliers in EDI or XML formats, and Oracle applications that load invoices into the Open Interfaces Table such as Oracle Property Manager and Oracle Assets.
• Automatically generated: Oracle Payables automatically generates the following invoice
types: withholding ax invoices to pay tax authorities, interest invoices, and payment on receipt invoices.
• Recurring invoices: You can set up Oracle Payables to generate regularly scheduled invoices such as rent.
• Matching: You can match most invoices to purchase orders or receipts. You can group manually entered and imported invoices in invoice batches.
Payables expense reports:
Credit Card invoices:
Oracle Projects expense reports:
Invoices from external systems:
Oracle Property Manager invoices:
Oracle Assets lease payments: